We are excited to share our new company values at arc. Since our founding in 2001, our core purpose as an organization has not changed. We remain committed to bridging the opportunity gap in education by creating transformational learning opportunities to empower youth to realize their full potential.
Earlier this year, we began to examine the words we were using to describe our work. A group of leaders within the organization convened to create new value statements that more accurately reflect what we do and why we do it. These values are critical cornerstones to our culture, and we’re proud to share them with you now.
Our Work is Rewarding
- We uplift communities through education, social justice, and better living opportunities.
- Staff are rewarded with good pay, benefits, and training, supporting upward mobility within the company and beyond.
- We work as a team, encouraging continuous growth, creativity, and innovation.
Our Clients Deserve Excellence
- Students, parents, school leaders, colleagues: all are our clients.
- Strong relationships are key to our success and sustainability. We actively listen to their diverse needs, start with “yes,” and build from there.
- We are detail-oriented, communicate clearly, and exemplify professionalism.
We are Humble, Kind, Joyful & Hopeful
- Integrity is a given. We do the right thing for our clients and colleagues.
- We believe that each person has their own unique story that matters and is meaningful.
- We arrive at each encounter ready to hear, understand, and appreciate each other.
Join the arc Team
We are looking for team players who are passionate about enriching the lives of young people. Our new company values are all about reflecting the type of workplace arc can provide for such folks.
If you’re interested in starting or advancing your career in education, check out arc-experience.com/careers.