Frequently Asked Questions
Our before and after school services are exclusively available through our partner schools in the Los Angeles, San Diego, and Imperial County areas. If your child attends one of the schools listed here, they are eligible for enrollment in our programs, and we recommend getting in contact with the Arc Site Coordinator who is available daily on campus.
If your student is not enrolled at any of our partner schools, we suggest checking directly with your school to see what services are available locally to you.
Every site has a dedicated Site Coordinator (SC) who serves as the point of contact for your school’s community. The line of communication doesn’t stop there -- our management and executive team members are also here to listen. Our Regional Managers oversee the SCs at multiple schools within a district or across several districts, while our Program Directors oversee an entire county.
We have extensive experience working with federal and state grants, specifically ASES, ASSETS, 21st Century, and ELOP funding. Learn more about the different funding opportunities for schools and districts on the CDE website.
We offer comprehensive before and after school programs, outdoor education programs, specialized enrichment classes, ELOP intersession days, or a hybrid of any of the above options depending on your funding sources. We also work with schools and districts to apply for grants to fund these programs.
- We service all grade levels, from TK up to 12th grade, with curriculum customized according to age group.
- Our organization has an entire department dedicated to outdoor education staffed with certified guides who facilitate team building courses and adventure experiences.
- We deploy a team of specialized instructors who teach unique enrichment classes like Zoology, Clay Creations, Cooking Around the World, and Survival Skills.
- To serve English Learner students, Arc helped to develop a cutting-edge English Learner Enrichment Program which combines experiential education and service learning.
- Arc has the capacity to handle grant management reporting in the ASSIST system, including Quarterly Expenditure Reports, Semi-Annual Attendance Reports, and the Annual Outcome-Based Data for Evaluation. In cooperation with the district, we can generate and submit these reports to the CDE on the district’s behalf.
We provide services throughout Southern California, specifically in the Los Angeles, San Diego, and Imperial Valley regions.